Several facilities on the station are available to hold events.
All the facilities require advanced reservations.
Here is contact information for local caterers and hotels.
Public Events Building
N695 HOPKINS RD, Arlington, WI 53911
|Kelly Tomko||608-846-3761 Ext. email@example.com|
• Multi-use building with a kitchen, lobby/serving area, display area, 4,800 square feet of meeting space, and 505 auditorium style seats.
• Tables can be set up to serve 300 people.
• Events include meetings, training workshops, field days, banquets, fundraisers, livestock shows, and auctions.
Emmons Blaine Dairy
W6723 Badger Lane, Arlington, WI 53911
• Conference room can seat 12-15 people with additional seating along the sides.
Swine Research & Teaching Center
N636 County Highway I, Arlington, WI 53911
• Seating capacity for 40 people attending classes, workshops or committee meetings.
• Standing room to accommodate two busloads of visitors on a tour.
• Large windows allow visitors to view animals and service areas and interact with the tour guide in animal areas.